- Overview: The world-class imaging facilities at the School of Dentistry feature the latest in imaging technology.
Imaging Suite facilities include:
- Atomic force microscopy
- Scanning electron microscopy
- Transmission electron microscopy
- Laser scanning confocal microscopy
- Fluorescence microscopy (including under culture)
- Light microscopy
- High resolution micro computed tomography
- Immunological analysis
- Sample processing/sectioning for all relevant methodologies
Find out more about our imaging facilities
If you would like to access the facilities at the Imaging Suite, please contact Dr Sarah Myers.