Dr Olivia Jones
- Position: Lecturer (T&S)
- Areas of expertise: Neuroscience; Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation; Brain Plasticity; Pain; Itch; Neurodevelopmental Disorders; Learning.
- Email: O.Jones@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 4541
I am a lecturer in Psychology and module leader for Perception and Level 1 Research Skills. I have a keen interest in learning abilities and atypical development. I am also a member of the Immersive Cognition (ICON). I am particularly interested in overcoming barriers to learning, Cognitive Neuroscience and Research Methods.
- Teaching Assistant Co-Ordinator
- PhD Psychology
- PgDip Research Training
- MRes Psychology (Distinction)
- BA Sociology with Social Psychology (First Class)
- Module leader for Perception and Research Skills (Level 1)
- Biological Psychology
- Advanced Developmental Psychology
- MSc Current Themes in Neuropsychology and Neuroscience