- Position: Lecturer
- Areas of expertise: Neuroscience; perception; action; motor control; DCD; vision; driving; looming; collision; pain; multisensory.
- Email: J.Billington@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 6686
- Location: Room G.06A , Psychology building
Jac Billington is a lecturer in cognitive neuroscience with a research specialisation in perception for action.Jac Billington has a BSc in Psychology from Durham University (2003) and a PhD in Neuroscience from the Autism Research Centre, University of Cambridge (2007). She began work as a lecturer here at Leeds in 2012. Her current research focus is in understanding how people extract information from the surrounding environment for the purpose of voluntary action in terms of successful self-motion. She is a member of the Cognitive Neuroimaging Group.
- Grand Challenge lead for The Nervous System and its Disorders