- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Following instructions in working memory
- Supervisors: Professor Amanda Waterman, Dr Richard Allen
Having attained my Bachelors degree in psychology from King Saud University, I joined the Psychology department at King Saud University in 2009 as a teaching assistant. After that, I obtained a Masters degree in Developmental Psychology at the university (graduating in 2016).
I am currently a postgraduate researcher in the school of Psychology at University of Leeds and my PhD studies are supported by a scholarship from King Saud University.
My project is exploring how instructions are followed in working memory in different age groups. In particular, the effect of using strategies when following visual and verbal instructions.
- Bachelors degree in Psychology (1st)
- Masters degree in Developmental psychology