- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: Understanding and improving experience and safety at transitions of care for patients with mental illness
- Supervisors: Professor Rebecca Lawton, Professor Jane K. O'Hara, Professor Gerry Armitage
I am currently in my first year of my PhD between the University of Leeds and the Bradford Insitute for Health Research (BIHR), which is funded by NIHR Yorkshire & Humber Patient Safety Translational Research Centre.
I received a first-class BSc (Hons) degree in Psychology from the University of Sheffield in 2020, and a distinction in MSc Forensic Psychology and Mental health (Stage 1 Forensic psychologist training) from the University of Manchester in 2021.
- Patient safety and experiences of care
- Mental health and wellbeing
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- MSc Forensic Psychology and Mental Health