Dr Sarah Kendal
I am an applied health researcher and NMC registered mental health nurse. My core research themes are: using participatory methods for public engagement in research; promoting emotional wellbeing in young people; complex interventions development and evaluation. I am a qualified clinical teacher and I have a PGCert in higher education.
Forthcoming book: Ellis R, Kendal S and Taylor S. (eds) Forthcoming, 2021. Voices in the History of Madness, Patient and Practitioner Perspectives. London: Palgrave Macmillan.
For further information about my research and publications, please see my ORCID profile: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8557-5716
- PhD (mental health nursing)
- Masters in Health Science (Public health and health promotion)
- BA(Hons) Latin, Archaeology, Comparative Religion
- RMN (mental health nursing)
- PGCert Teaching and Learning Higher Ed
- Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Higher Education Academy Fellow