Economic Evaluations of Tests: NIHR Leeds In Vitro Diagnostics Co-operative
- Date: Thursday 5 September 2019
- Location: Worsley Building
- Cost: <p>Full: £165</p> <p>Students: £110</p>
This course provides an introduction to health economics, and focuses on some nuances of test evaluation and some key considerations when carrying out an economic evaluation of a medical study.
The course will consist of a series of interactive exercises, intertwined with some short lectures.
The course is being held on Thursday the 5th of September in room 11.06 of the Worsley Building
Key topics such as care pathway mapping, diagnostic accuracy, outcomes beyond accuracy, and linked evidence modelling will be covered.
- Targeted at those with no modelling experience
- No programming experience necessary – all exercises will be in Excel
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided on the day