- Summary: Our Psychology International Excellence Scholarships support international students to fulfil their academic potential and contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our student community. These competitive scholarships are awarded to particularly deserving candidates in the form of 25% fee deductions.
- UK/International: International
- Value - what money is on offer: 25% fee deduction
- Deadline: See following details
How to apply
No application necessary. You will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
- Cognitive development and disorders MSc
- Psychological approaches to health MSc
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
• be classified as an International student for fee purposes
• have applied for 2023/2024 entry for a Masters programme included in the eligible courses section
• be a self-funding student
• demonstrate an excellent academic track record, and be predicted to achieve or have achieved a Bachelor degree with a First (hons) or equivalent
• show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extracurricular activities
• demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes and student community.
You will be automatically considered for our scholarship when you apply. Once courses are filled on our Psychology Masters we will close.