Emma Dominic: A workshop demonstrating the utility of CANTAB for cognitive research
- Date: Wednesday 18 March 2020, 14:00 – 15:00
- Location: Psychology
- Cost: N/a
A seminar by Emma Dominic from CANTAB workshop. Room 1.33 - 1.34. Hosted by H Nash.
CANTAB Connect Research provides precise and validated digital measures of cognitive function for all areas of brain research. In the workshop you will learn:
- Of the reliability and sensitivity of CANTAB tasks for healthy and impaired populations, with supporting data from published studies.
- About how our 18 Language and culturally neutral tests can be administered via automatic voice-over instructions in over 45 languages, enabling standardised data collection from individuals in their first language.
- The details about our clean, validated and reliable normative data recently launched in 2019
- How the test administration can be done via web-based testing, which allows for large-scale cognitive data collection from participants worldwide, remotely.
- The ways CANTAB can save time and costs due to instant data capture and scoring, and minimal involvement from administering tests.
Your workshop will consist of a presentation on CANTAB, a hands-on demonstration of our products and an interactive Q&A session