- Overview: Our health and social functioning facilities are part of the Applied Health Psychology Unit.
Main Contact: Professor Daryl O’Connor
Health and Social Psychology Lab
- Self-contained suite of three main testing rooms and a data entry room
- Facilities for large group testing
- Set of eight small testing rooms
- Ambulatory physiological monitoring equipment.
- One-way mirror for unobtrusive observation
Stress and Health Research (STARlab)
- Pre-test relaxation, stress induction and recovery suites
- Data entry room
- Two-way mirror viewing facilities
- High-level computing, video and audio-recording equipment
- Blood pressure and heart rate equipment
- -80 degree freezer for secure storage of human tissue samples