Mainstreaming Global Mental Health
- Date: Monday 15 November 2021, 12:00 – 14:30
- Location: Psychology
- Cost: Free
Join us for this international knowledge exchange online event hosted by the GCRF Challenge Cluster seed-funded project, Mainstreaming Global Mental Health.
- Take part in our 'match-making' opportunity to forge new collaborations.
- Learn about ‘on the ground’ delivery of Global Mental Health impact using innovative practices in LMIC.
- Learn where there are opportunities to embed Global Mental Health impact in research across the range of Sustainable Development Goals.
- Trigger a step-change in how the research community thinks about where, how and by whom mental health in LMIC can be impacted.
Hear from partners and experts in the field:
Interpretation available in English/ Spanish