- Summary: Our Psychology International Excellence Scholarships support international students to fulfil their academic potential and contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our student community. These competitive scholarships are awarded to particularly deserving candidates in the form of 25% fee deductions.
- UK/International: International
- Value - what money is on offer: 25% fee deduction
- Deadline: Friday 17 May 2024
How to apply
Apply now by completing the online application form. Please note that you will require your University of Leeds Application ID to proceed.
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
• be classified as an International student for fee purposes
• have applied for 2024/2025 entry for a Masters programme included in the eligible courses section
• be a self-funding student/not be in receipt of a full tuition fee scholarship
• demonstrate an excellent academic track record, and be predicted to achieve or have achieved a Bachelor degree with a First (hons) or equivalent
• show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extracurricular activities
• demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes and student community.
We require you to apply by the application deadline for these scholarships.