- As an Engineer in Nutrition from AgroParisTech, her background covers major challenges in nutrition from the field to the fork (Agriculture, Food Science, Epidemiology).
- Her previous internships in consulting and food companies built her interest in project management, communication and networking.
- She studied biology, chemistry, physics, maths and philosophy to enter her Engineering school.
- She is interested in scientific methods, statistics especially visualisation and programming in R
- As PGR rep, she has a keen interest in bringing people together to create a sense of community and for better mental health.
- Pauline is interested in multidisciplinary challenges around food reward, eating behaviour and weight management.
- Her PhD is investigating the biopsychology of food reward to improve weight management.
- Her systematic review aimed to understand whether food reward increases or decrease during weight management attempts: you can read this at https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/obr.12754
- To investigate the role of food reward during weight loss, she contributed to run the DIVA STUDY a weight loss randomised controlled trial
- She is interested in improving methods and scientific tools, for example, to measure food reward, and really keen to do this through international collaboration.
- Engineer/MSc in Nutrition from AgroParisTech
- BSc in Biology