- Position: Associate Director of Student Support; Senior Teaching Fellow in Communication Skills (Patient Perspective)
- Email: A.M.McGoverin@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 8832
- Location: 7.09 Worsley
Andrea is the Associate Director of Student Support for MBChB years 3, 4 and 5.
She is also the Senior Teaching Fellow in Communication Skills for students on the MBChB Course and is the academic lead for the integration of the patient perspective into communication skills teaching. Her role combines clinical, patient advocacy and medical education professional backgrounds, together with a personal background of living with complex long-term medical conditions.
- Student Support MBChB years 3, 4 and 5
- Communication Skills MBChB
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Medical Education