Dr Phillippa Plock
I gained my PhD in History of Art University of Leeds in 2004. Since then, I worked for Waddesdon Manor (National Trust) for 11 years in various positions, including as Web Content Curator, and in the School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies as a Teaching & Research Assistant.
- Supporting the WorkLoad Plan system in the Faculty of Medicine & Health.
- Working across the various Schools and Institutes.
- PhD History of Art University of Leeds 2004
- MA Social History of Art University of Leeds 1999
- BA (Hons) History of Art University of York 1998