I am an Information Specialist in the Academic Unit of Health Economics. I joined AUHE in February 2019 after 9 years working in as a Health Librarian in Higher Education, and over 20 years as a qualified librarian. I am responsible for delivering literature searches for projects and provides support with reference management and current awareness tools.
I am also a feature editor (Teaching and Learning in Practice) for the Health Libraries & Information Journal (Wiley).
Literature searching and evidence gathering for research projects.
- Member of Chartered Instutute of Library and Information Professionals (MCILIP)
- Fellow of Higher Education Academy
- Member (level 3) UK Council of Health Informatics Professions (UKCHIP)
- Member of Health Libraries Group (CILIP)
- Member of Information Literacy Group (CILIP)
- Member of Yorkshire and Humber Health Library and Knowledge Network YOHHLNet
Information skills on postgraduate and undergraduate modules (search methods, health databases, eg MEDLINE, Cochrane Library, and reference management software, eg EndNote)
Systematic review short courses
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Health Sciences
- Academic Unit of Health Economics
- Evidence Synthesis Group
- Research groups
- Decision Modelling Group
- Applied Health Econometrics Group