- Summary: Funding should be acknowledged in any publications (ie funded by Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland/Anaesthesia, British Journal of Anaesthesia/Royal College of Anaesthetists, Obstetric Anaesthetists' Association or Neuro Anaesthesia and Critical Care Society via the The National Institute of Academic Anaesthesia, as indicated in the award letter) and a final report will be required.
- UK/EU/International: All countries
- Depending on uptake, intercalators may be asked to present their work at a meeting
- The closing date for applications is usually the end of March
- For further information and an application form, please visit the NIAA website.
Please note applications are coordinated and submitted through the LIME Office; Students do NOT apply directly.