- Position: Research Assistant
- Email: P.M.RamalhoRodrigues@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 11.59 Worsley Building
Pedro is a Research Assistant in the Academic Unit of Health Economics at the Leeds Institute of Health Sciences. Pedro joined AUHE in November 2018, after completing the European Master in Health Economics and Management (Eu-HEM), with a specialization in Economic Evaluation in Healthcare.
Pedro's research interests include cost-effectiveness analysis and more specifically, the use of decision-analytic modelling.
- MSc Health Economics and Management - Erasmus University Rotterdam
- MSc Pharmaceutical Science - University of Lisbon
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Health Sciences
- Academic Unit of Health Economics
- Health economics