Dr Natasha Alvarado
- Position: Research Fellow (Applied Health Research)
- Email: N.Alvarado@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 1059
- Location: 117 Baines Wing
- Website: Twitter
I joined the School of Healthcare in October 2017 as a Research Fellow in Applied Health Research. I am currently working on the QualDash project that aims to develop and evaluate an interactive, web-based, dashboard to improve the use of national clinical audit data in quality improvement.
I completed my PhD in 2013 at the Leeds Institute of Health Sciences before undertaking appointments at Leeds University (2013) and Newcastle University (2014).
My research interests include evaluating how complex healthcare interventions work using theory-driven approaches such as realist evaluation. I have experience of using multiple methods including qualitative interviews, observations, and focus groups.
- PhD Health Services Research
- MA Social Research
- PGCert Health Services Research
- BA (Hons) History
Research groups and institutes
- People, systems and services