- Position: Lecturer (T&S)
- Areas of expertise: Independent & supplementary prescribing Heart Failure pathophysiology and medication optimisation Biochemistry & drug metabolism Advanced care planning
- Email: M.McGinlay@leeds.ac.uk
I am a nurse lecturer within the University of Leeds and nurse practitioner within Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust.
- Module leader
- Heart Failure Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Disease modifying agents and barriers to medicines optimisation in people living with heart failure.
- Heart Failure trajectory and predictive tools in advanced care planning.
- BSc (Honours) Adult Nursing
- MSc Advanced Clinical Practice
- British Society of Heart Failure
- European Society of Cardiology
- Undergraduate: Cardiovascular pharmacology and clinical skills
- Postgraduate: Independent & supplementary prescribing, cardiovascular pharmacology and advanced clinical skills