Dr Cornell Jackson
- Position: Research Fellow (Applied Health Research
- Areas of expertise: Social Network Analysis
- Email: C.Jackson1@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 1286
- Location: 2.22 Baines Wing
I joined the University of Leeds as a research fellow in January of 2019. I am researching the impact of social networks on the quality of care in UK care homes.
I received my PhD in 2012 from the University of Greenwich in social network analysis and microfinance. Microfinance is the provision of financial services to the very poor. I have had post-doctoral appointments at Kings College London, University of Glasgow and the University of Edinburgh.
Applying social network analysis in a variety of disciplines.
- International Network of Social Network Analysts (INSNA)