- Start date: 5th September 2019
- End date: 5th September 2019
- Duration: 1 day
This hands-on one day course provides a general introduction to health economics, and then focuses on some of the nuances of test evaluation and some key considerations when carrying out an economic evaluation of a medical test. The course will consist of a series of interactive exercises, intertwined with some short lectures.
The course is being held on Thursday the 5th of September in room 11.06 of the Worsley Building
Key topics such as care pathway mapping, diagnostic accuracy, outcomes beyond accuracy, and linked evidence modelling will be covered.
- Targeted at those with no modelling experience
- No programming experience necessary – all exercises will be in Excel
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided on the day
Bethany Shinkins - +44 (0) 1133 430873