- Start date: Online
- End date: Can be arranged please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duration: 3 hours (13.30pm - 16.30pm)
- Fees: Free
- Venue: Online
enquire book now
This workshop explores and demonstrates the methods and resources needed to use technology effectively in teaching. This is an interactive session where participants will experience the technology used to support learning and assessment in our undergraduate medical programmes including MSc Physician Associates.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be better able to:
- Understand the theories of using technology to enhance learning and the transformational learning opportunities that newer technologies provide
- Have awareness about the range of technological resources used to support learning and assessment in the MBChB
- Draw upon and use a range of technological resources to support their own teaching and learning practices
This course is free to attend and of interest to those wishing to develop teaching skills, especially in the healthcare environment and teaching our students.
This course is part of our technology series, of interest to those who wish to enhance their digital skills and use them for effective educational purposes
Nancy Davies, Dr Cait Dennis, Leeds Institute of Medical Education
This workshop has been accredited for 3 CPD points from the Royal College of Physicians
These workshops are developed and run by the Leeds Institute of Medical Education at the University of Leeds and can be used to evidence the following areas for GMC accreditation: Teaching and Facilitating Learning.
This workshop can be used to evidence the following areas for The Academy of Medical Educators. Core: Educational Scholarship.