- Start date: 3 December 2021 11.00
- End date: 3 December 2021 12.00
- Duration: 1 hour
- Fees: Free
enquire book now
This workshop blended learning approach introduces participants to the role Junior Doctors can play in teaching medical and other healthcare students in wards and clinics.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be better able to:
· Have awareness of the roles junior doctors can play in educating students on the wards and clinics
· To explore different teaching methods & how to go about implementing them
· Identify barriers that exist to effective teaching and generate solutions to overcome
This course is free to attend and of interest to those wishing to develop teaching skills, especially in the healthcare environment and teaching our students.
This is especially valuable to Foundation Year doctors and early registrars and those who support junior doctors.
Dr Cait Dennis, University of Leeds Medical Education, Dr Ben Hughes, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.