- Position: Research Paediatric Dentistry
- Areas of expertise: Interested in Dental Public Health; Public Health; Dental Health Promotion; Health Promotion; Health Inequalities; Behaviour Change and Health Communication.
- Email: L.M.Rutter@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: Worsely Building
Trained and worked as a Dental Nurse at the Leeds Dental Institute 2000-2009. Completed the University of Leeds Preparation for Higher Education qualification in 2009. Graduated from University of Leeds 2011 with Graduate Diploma in Dental Hygiene and Therapy. Upon graduation was awarded the Academic Prize and Dental Hygiene Prize. Currently studying MSc Public Health and Health Promotion. Interested in Public Health, Health Inequalities, Dental Public Health, Dental Health Inequalities, Healthy Public Policy (global, national and local), Health Interventions, Health Promotion, Evaluation.
- Research Assistant
- Dental Research Examiner
Rutter L., Gray-Burrows K, Day P; 2018, Dental Decay - A National Problem, OraL Health, Vol3:no5, Sept.
Having behaviour change conversations with parents of young children (HEE Starting Well Initiative).
- G.Dip Dental Hygiene and Dental Therapy
- General Dental Council
- British Association of Dental Therapists
- National Oral Health Promotion Group