Dr Masoud Behman
- Position: Clinical Teaching Fellow
- Email: M.Behman@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 1784
- Location: 6.95 Worsley Building
Dr Behman is a Clinical Teaching Fellow in Restorative Dentistry. He gained his BDS degree from Newcastle University. He then spent a significant period of time in both general practice and as an associate clinical lecturer in Restorative Dentistry at Newcastle Dental School. He enjoys all aspects of dentistry but his teaching is focused on restorative dentistry.
- Clinical Practice 3 Module Lead
- BDS (NCL)
Dr Behman is involved in teaching of several modules. This includes teaching in clinical skill labs and on restorative clinics.
I lead the Clinical Practice 3 module in Year 3 of the MChD programme.